The iPhone firmware upgrade 3.0 coming in June does promise most of the features people have been asking for, but here are 10 things that I long for:
- Disable vibration and sms/email alert tone while in a call. I feel like slamming the phone in the wall when that happens.
- A faster way to switch wifi/bluetooth/3G on & off. I don’t want to leave my current application to do that.
- Option to disable alarm when the phone is already awake and is being used. Option to set alarm volume.
- Taskbar notification icons for new email/SMS & missed calls. I mean WTF?
- A customizable pull down shortcut menu from the taskbar. Maybe it can contain switches for battery draining services like wifi/3G/bluetooth by default and we can add other things to it.
- Individual signatures for each email account. I don’t want my work email and home email to have the same signature.
- Faster SMS app. The current one has been taking a hell lot of time to load lately.
- Themes. They can sell them on the AppStore.
- Adobe Flash support. Better still, let Mozilla develop a Firefox for iPhone.
- A button to attach photos while composing email.
Let me know if I missed anything.
Liked this article? Like us on Facebook!