Nov 21st, 2008 |
I’ve always appreciated how durable those plasticky Nokia phones are. I appreciated that even more when I broke my iPhone while playing iBaseball
Nokia Test Labs
Now after watching the Nokia Labs tour video by AAS guys, I’ve become even more of a fan of the build quality of Nokia’s phones.
A few facts to get you interested:
- On an average they break 2000 pieces to test each model.
- 2000 different mechanical tests.
- Temperature range from -40° C to 85° C.
- Super slow motion cameras for drop tests. 100,000 frames/second!
- All keys/buttons/sliders are tested almost a million times.
You can see many more pictures from the labs at Gizmodo. Make sure you watch their brilliant slow-motion drop test video too.
[via All About Symbian & Gizmodo]
Liked this article? Like us on Facebook!