Aug 16th, 2008 |
- I forget some website’s password and the website sends some cryptic text for the temporary password instead of a reset link. Makes me get off my bed and power on the computer monitor. Come’on Apple, not having copy/paste is like having to sit through Jack Nicholson’s cheesy villainy after watching Heath Ledger’s charismatic madness.
- I have to search for some old email and it forces me to open Safari->GMail’s iPhone view and enter the keywords 😡
- Somebody asks me to SMS some-other-body’s phone number. I usually open the other-body’s number, start chanting 9-8-7-6-5, 9-8-7-6-5, press Home, open up the SMS app and type 9-8-6-7-5. Oh my, was it 6-7 or 7-6. Bleh, if only it I was a lesser geek who didn’t mind carrying a pen.
- When I stumble upon a website that uses Flash for more than videos. Although generally at that moment I curse the website for using Flash 🙂
- When I return from watching the latest Marvel movie, that drops hints to the Avengers, with a lust to kick some ass. I find the ROM, fire up the NES app and quit trying when I find Captain America jumping here and there instead of throwing the shield. (Yes, I’m talking about the awkward touch-me-and-i-will-press-buttons)
You can't imagine how hard it was to capture this.
- When I call up some customer care service and fumble while switching from call view to keyboard view to enter some stupid series of numbers.
Try doing this without the speaker on.
- When random people ask me, “What phone is that?”, and there go 15 minutes of my otherwise cheerful life.
- When these random people, with my iPhone in their hands, say, “Wow, it looks hawt, how’s the video quality?” (For the naive readers, iPhone does not record videos)
- When I wake up from bad dreams wherein doctors were finalizing on a name, “Chirag Gupta’s injury”, for the syndrome when your thumbs are permanently stuck at a weird angle from all the scrolling 😛
Liked this article? Like us on Facebook!